SUBARU STARLINK to the Rescue
Enhanced Roadside Assistance Gets You Connected When You Need Help
Subaru vehicles are known for their longevity and versatility. An impressive 95 percent of Subaru vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today.1
No matter how dependable the vehicle, however, there are still times when you have to deal with the unexpected – getting a flat tire or running out of gas. On the rare occasion when you do need some help on the road, SUBARU STARLINK2 Safety and Security with Enhanced Roadside Assistance3, available on select 2016 Subaru Impreza, Legacy, Crosstrek, Forester, and Outback models, is there when you need it.
STARLINK in Action
If you’re enrolled in STARLINK Safety Plus, a simple push of a button can connect you to a STARLINK Customer Care Advisor who knows your name and your vehicle location, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, almost anywhere in the U.S. Here’s how it works:
- Press the blue “i” button on your overhead console (make sure your vehicle ignition switch is in the "on" position)
- A Customer Care Advisor comes on the line to assist you, ready with all relevant information related to your vehicle, including its location, thanks to the onboard GPS
- The advisor quickly determines the appropriate assistance you need
- The advisor then dispatches the following services depending on your need:
- Towing to the nearest authorized Subaru retailer if you cannot safely drive your vehicle
- A jump-start if your battery is dead
- Delivery of up to two gallons of gasoline if you run out of gas
- A flat tire change to install your spare
- Emergency lockout service
Full Suite of STARLINK Features
Subaru created STARLINK Safety Plus to make your adventures safer and more convenient, providing you with a full range of services that provide easy access to information, including:
- Diagnostic Alerts
- Maintenance Notifications
- Monthly Vehicle Health Reports
Learn more about STARLINK Safety Plus.
1 Based on IHS Automotive, Polk U.S. Total Registrations MY2005 - October 2014.
2 Activation and required subscription sold separately. Includes one-year trial subscription. See your retailer for details.
3 Requires roadside assistance coverage.