The list of standard and optional interior equipment is much like the one for the 2010 Legacy. Select examples include:
- Electronic parking brake with Hill Holder® system function
- Tilt and telescoping steering column
- Automatic headlights
- Auto-up driver's window
- Steering wheel-mounted audio and cruise-control switches
- 10-way power driver's seat
- 4-way power front passenger's seat
- Reclining rear seatbacks
- All-Weather Package, which includes windshield wiper de-icer, heated side mirrors, and heated front seats
- 4-speaker audio system with SRS(•)® CS Auto3 (audio enhancement system), single-disc in-dash CD player and MP3/WMA/AAC capability
- 9-speaker harman/kardon®4 premium audio system with 440-watt amplifier, subwoofer, 6-disc in-dash CD changer and MP3/WMA capability
- Voice-activated, 8-inch high-resolution touch-screen GPS navigation system and single-disc CD/DVD player5 with Bluetooth®6 wireless phone
- Auxiliary audio jack
- XM®7 or SIRIUS®8 Satellite Radio capability9
- Bluetooth wireless phone and audio capability (Fall 2009 Drive will have an article on Bluetooth.)
This is only an overview of the all-new Outback. Find information and images from its surprise introduction at the New York International Auto Show here. Also, watch www.subaru.com for more news.
1 EPA estimated fuel mileage. Actual mileage may vary.
2 SPORTSHIFT is a registered trademark of Prodrive, Ltd.
3 SRS(•)® and Circle Surround Automotive (CS Auto) are registered trademarks of SRS Labs, Inc.
4 harman/kardon is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.
5 With vehicle stopped and parking brake engaged.
6 Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
7 XM is a registered trademark of XM Satellite Radio, Inc.
8 Sirius is a trademark of Sirius Satellite Radio, Inc.
9 Available as an accessory. See your dealer. Satellite radio hardware and required monthly subscription sold separately.