MYSUBARU ALLOWS YOU TO CARE FOR YOUR SUBARU VEHCILE AND TO SHOP FOR YOUR NEXT ONE
Subaru of America provides an Internet home for you and your Subaru -- even if you don't have a Subaru yet. That home is called "MySubaru," and you can reach it online at www.subaru.com/my-subaru.
MySubaru helps you to keep track of the service work that has been performed, as well as make appointments at your dealership's service department. You also can plan ahead by configuring your next Subaru.
Plus, there's more! What else? Let's explore.
Owners and non-owners alike can create their personal MySubaru spaces. Membership is free, and it's easy to join. You can create an account by entering your information under "Create Account." If you want to take full advantage of all the site has to offer, list the last eight digits of your Subaru vehicle identification number (VIN).
Once you've gained entrance, you're free to navigate your personal world of Subaru. You'll find navigation tabs across the top of the screen that lead you to greater personalization of your site and to Subaru information. These tabs include:
• My Profile -- your contact and vehicle information for each of the Subaru vehicles that you have entered
• My Dealer – information on the Subaru dealer that you select, with links to inventory, directions, and hours; in addition, you can schedule service appointments through this page
• Resource Center – just that! Here is information about:
– Subaru Roadside Assistance
– Subaru finance
– Subaru Added Security
– Subaru technical information
– Vehicle care tips
– Special offers
– Subaru 101 (information about your Subaru along with the means to share it with your family and friends)
– And more
• Owner Spotlight – find out about Subaru partners and events in your area that might be of interest, and make your own mark by posting your Subaru story
If you've entered information about your Subaru vehicle, you'll find it at the top of your home page. You can list others as well, which are arranged in a column on the right.