DON'T OVERLOOK THESE TRIBECA FEATURES, WHICH MAKE TRAVEL MORE COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT!
Even if you spend a lot of time in your Tribeca, you might have overlooked these features intended to make your life easier. Do you use them?
- A harman/kardon®1 385-watt 6-disc premium audio system is standard in Limited and Touring models.
- BlueConnect® Hands-Free Bluetooth®2 phone capability is standard in Limited and Touring models.
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror with backup camera and 3.5-inch LCD is available in Limited and Touring models.
- Four standard 12-volt outlets to power electronics: two in the front console and two in the cargo area.
- An auxiliary audio input jack in the front console enables connection of an iPod® or MP3 player.
- Door "handles" molded into the front door panels at the forward part of the windows make it easy to close the doors without having to reach all the way out to the armrest.
- A handhold in the base of the tailgate enables closing the tailgate without pulling down on its painted exterior surface, which helps to preserve the vehicle's appearance.
- An extra light in the tailgate door panel helps to improve visibility when loading and unloading cargo.
- The second-row seats can be adjusted fore and aft for added leg room.
- The 40/20/40 split folding seatbacks can be reclined.