This year’s Subaru U.S. National Technician is William C. Myers from Austin Subaru in Austin, Texas. Myers is a shop foreman who has been with Subaru for 19 years and has more than 26 years experience as a technician. He also became a Subaru Senior Master Technician in 1998. In November, Myers represented the United States in the Subaru International Technician Competition held in Takao, Japan.
2nd Place: Jason Sherrill – Wyoming Valley Subaru, Kingston, Pennsylvania.
3rd Place: Stephan Steele – Frederick Motor Co., Frederick, Maryland.
- Chris Fox – Evanston Subaru, Skokie, Illinois.
- J. Michael Hollingsworth, Jr. – Subaru of Kennesaw, Kennesaw, Georgia.
- Keith T. Mack – Flatirons Subaru, Boulder, Colorado.
- Doug Stoessner – Ganley Subaru of Bedford, Bedford, Ohio.
- Jeff Sparrow – Mastro Subaru, Tampa, Florida.
- Anthony J. Bertucci – Somerset Subaru, Somerset, New Jersey.
- Eric Quan – Subaru of Glendale, Glendale, California.
- John Viscardi – Carter Subaru, Shoreline, Washington.
- Roger Williams – Don Miller Subaru East, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Alan Wolfe – Diablo Subaru, Walnut Creek, California.